Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How to be great in bed

Here's something that pisses me off. Every time you pass the magazine rack at the check out counter you see these magazine covers that say something like "10 ways to be better in bed" or "How to be a great lover". Those magazines should say something don't just fucking lay there. Most women suck in bed. Nobody ever took the time to show them how to do it right. Sometimes it is the woman's fault she just doesn't want to learn.

So I am getting a blowjob and I have tell this girl how to do it right because she never learned and nobody else would show. She gets offended when I tell her how to do the shit right. Look bitch you are lucky I'm having sex with you at all. I don't see how men are so fucking pussywhipped they can't just tell a girl she sucks in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment